It has Begun

Mr. White,

I tend to have a flare for the dramatic. But honestly, I have neither the time nor the inspiration for such things. The fantasy football season is among us boys, and those of us who want to get a jump start must do so quickly. Therefore, in my haste, I shall disperse with the vital information.

White, you're in.

Vittetoe, you're in.

Worth, you're out. Okay fine, you're in.

I will start the league within this week and we will begin taking polls to decide the rules, roster, etc. I won't require a majority to pass a motion, so if you don't vote, you won't be heard. That's all for now from your dictator-esque Potentate.

Sincerely,

Potentate Wade

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.